Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lucky Breaks

Lucky breaks. What are they? Are they a warning that something worst is going to happen at the expense of your current situation? Are they a sign that you need to change your life because you never know how many times you can be this "lucky"?

Let me tell you, I"ve definately had my share of lucky breaks. To this day, I still can't figure out what it's all supposed to add up to. Have I had my share of shit go wrong? Absolutely. But sometimes it feels like that was nothing compared to the stuff I got out of. In some cases, being lucky to just be alive.

I still don't know what lucky breaks are, but I can tell you I've recently had another one. Does it scare me, that something much worst can happen down the road? Well, to be honest I don't care about anything harmful happening to me, I just don't want anything bad happening to someone I love. I've always felt that I can handle what goes wrong in my life. It's those that you love, whether they're friends, spouses, children, or relatives is what makes it tough for me. I tell you what though...the stupidest thing that you can do, is if your in a situation and you get out..is to not learn from it.

The one thing we're all capable of is learning from our mistakes. If you don't, it only means you choose not to....and maybe next time...you won't be so lucky.

No comments: