Sunday, March 18, 2007

Addicted to Wealth

We all want to be wealthy. In some way shape or form, we all want to be wealthy. For some its material, for others its spiritual, and for others it may be something else. But there is something that we all want a lot of. Every once in a while you see something, that reminds you by sending a chill through your spine of why you want it. A nice car, a beautiful woman, or in my case the premier suite at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City.

The place is so big it actually has a fricken echo! I walked into this room, and got the same feeling I got when I watched the movie "Thomas Crown Affair". It was a sensation that went through me, and reminded me that I wanted to be rich, I wanted to be wealthy. You see a lifestyle, and think to yourself....why not me? Well, hopefully it can be some time.

This suite that I"m staying at for work, was a shocking reminder as to why I wanted what I desired. It was an egotistical sense of accomplishment, which I know for me will come with some hard work. In any case, I know the journey will be worth it, because if it feels this good being here for someone else, I can't imagine how good it must be to be here for yourself.

No comments: